what kind of port sensitivity issues did you see?

On 3/29/2017 1:32 PM, Paul McCall wrote:

If anybody is looking for these, we have 5 of them we are selling, 4 opened, new in box, 1 open box (may not be original box) - $ 360 each.

I mention this before Friday because I know people were looking for them and Netonix is out of stock directly.

We settled on the S16�s up the tower and been happy with those, as the S16s don�t seem to have the port sensitivity issues of the Netonix. For our simple VLAN needs, the S16s work.

Anyway, there are (5) units total if someone wants them. Paypal preferred, but will take CC as well. Or overnight me a check. Or chickens, if you have like 500 of them. Or maybe less than 500 if they look like this guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5J-jhq6c0

Paul

Paul McCall, President

PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.

658 Old Dixie Highway