Yeah, maybe I should be clearer what I'm looking at.

I'm looking at various options to build a tower-top box to simplify the
fiber up the tower with syncronized radios at the top..  Think a multiport
ubiquiti fiberpoe with sync over power and a gps receiver built in, along
with tower-top management.

I don't want to include a switch up top - most people want as little as
possible up there, and I'd rather keep the whole thing as simple as
possible - I'd rather just use a copper-to-sfp chipset, but I haven't found
any which I feel comfortable integrating.   So I need to tear some more of
the units apart to figure out what chipsets are available.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>