There is also a list of geo response sites that you should make sure are
updated with your new geo information for your block.

I didn’t know about that and all of the major streaming services banned all of
my blocks one day, causing a ton of phone calls.

It cost me a few customers and lots of grief with a handful of streaming
service (mostly VUDU, they were the worst).

Apparently most if not all of these streaming services use a handful of these
geo services/databases to determine if your IP address/block is out of country
or area.

Then they blacklist the entire IP block in their systems.

They thought ALL of my customers were doing VPNs from some other country.

Though I never figured out where they thought it was from and ARIN had all my
correct info.

I had to talk to each provider directly, and update a few of these main GEO
services directly.

Eventually, like as in months, it worked out and I no longer have those
problems.