Trying to upgrade form Trango Apex and Apex Plus, the later is Remec, I do know
there are Trango Apex to Apex plus adapters,

The idea is to reuse the antennas, go to waveguide or direct mount to SIAE, 820
and AF11x

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Mark
Radabaugh <m...@amplex.net<mailto:m...@amplex.net>>
Date: Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 9:22 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Looking for a waveguide adapter for Remec 11ghz

Gino,

I think I have finally figured out the trick to turning a Andrew/Commscope
antenna into the correct direct mount for most of the radios out there.    What
exactly are you trying to mount to what?

Haven’t figured out the same for RadioWaves.

I have been having good luck turning antennas made for DragonWave or PTP800
into Ceragon or Cambium 820’s, or the other way.  Finding the correct part
numbers is the hardest part.

Mark

Gino Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

On Apr 1, 2017, at 12:41 PM, Gino Villarini
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

<aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png>

I have a design and some prototypes.  You looking for coax adapters?

Got some remec interface antenna, any remec to waveguide adapters in the market?