The issue I have is ensuring that the subnet that I assign to a vlan gets to all of the customers that are using it. I have multiple AP radio tiers that have been on a bridge for years and one subnet may get shared across all tiers so I will have to have the bridge for the APs to have access to that vlan on that subnet correct?

On 04/13/2017 08:45 AM, [email protected] wrote:
Depending on the interface, the bridge will have more performance issues than the vlans.

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Dave <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Ok,
    Some more fun with vlans, I want to know are there any issues with
    having multiple vlans on a bridge in routerOS?

    I have been to a ton of sessions about mikrotik and vlans till Im
    blue in the face LOL
    I dont think there will be but wanted to know what others have
    done and what performance is seen.

    Thanks
    Dave

--


--

Reply via email to