Chuck,

not personally.  Those numbers are available to me.  I've been so
busy lately, I haven't had time to look at them.  I know the numbers
are reasonable.  We are about 4 months from finishing the project we
are working on now.  When that is done, I'm going to sit down and
compare estimated to actual.

-- 
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:[email protected]

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------

Friday, April 14, 2017, 3:06:54 PM, you wrote:

cwc> Have you calculated how much per customer for GPON, ONT OLT ONU etc all in
cwc> except for fiber?

cwc> -----Original Message----- 
cwc> From: Mark - Myakka Technologies
cwc> Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 12:24 PM
cwc> To: [email protected]
cwc> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Calix E7-2 vs AdTran, Zhone, or?

cwc> Chuck,

cwc> Yes, the unit we use have 2 POTS ports.  We have a few units with 4
cwc> POTs ports installed.

Reply via email to