From: texas-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:texas-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of Jon
Paul Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:35 AM
To: te...@wispa.org
Cc: Principal WISPA Member List <w...@wispa.org>; memb...@wispa.org;
af@afmug.com
Subject: [Texas] Rural Bandwidth

I am in rural East Texas, Jacksonville, to be exact, and it is time to start
looking for new bandwidth providers to get me some service out here. Currently,
Frontier is the local phone company and they do not know anything other than
12/1 business plan with TV. Windstream has fiber to my office, they are one of
my current providers, but dealing with them is like trying to pull teeth on a
Great White Shark and the bill has been creeping up for the last 3 years. $100
her. 5% there. Suddenlink is the other provider, and my other provider, and
they are rock solid with service and price is the same month after month.

I got a quote from Cogent for bandwidth out here and then got a message about
them not being about to cross LATA boundaries.

I am sure some of you have encountered this before and might has some solutions
that I have not thought about or even know about.

All suggestions and any advice is welcome.

Address is 101 Nance Street Jacksonville, TX 75766.

Thank you in advance.

Jon Paul Kelley
903-589-0044 x-102
[logo-small2]