Hm - I wonder if the 40deg models are even being made yet? I need to split an overloaded 90deg sector. Was planning on doing it using a couple 40deg horns. guess I'll have to see if 2x30deg CC horns will work, or just use ePMP 1000 and the normal 40deg horns with twistport adapters.
On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote: > Yes, no. > > > > ----- > Mike Hammett > Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/> > <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL> > <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb> > <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions> > <https://twitter.com/ICSIL> > Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/> > <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix> > <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange> > <https://twitter.com/mdwestix> > The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/> > <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp> > > > <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg> > ------------------------------ > *From: *"Josh Baird" <[email protected]> > *To: *[email protected] > *Sent: *Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:54:38 PM > *Subject: *[AFMUG] ePMP 2000 and RF Elements Horns > > Doesn't look like there are twistport adapters for ePMP 2000, so do I need > to use the 'carrier class' horns with N-connectors [1] instead? > > Anyone know who has the 40deg/16db models in stock? > > [1] https://www.rfelements.com/products/antennas/symmetrical- > horn-carrier-class/symmetrical-horn-carrier-class/ > >
