I don't think I'm trying to cheat Amazon, but does anyone have amazon
setup to be able to share the prime shipping perk between multiple
people. Like the boss and I and the wife can all order things and get
free shipping? We've done it before with just sharing the login, but
now with 2 step authentication and the extra security, it's just a
pain. Not to mention, it skews the search and recommended results since
we all search for different things. I tried setting up Amazon business,
but it doesn't let the Prime shipping flow down to users other than the
primary. Amazon household looks like it only allows 2 users. Is this
just the nature of Amazon?
- [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Nate Burke
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Josh Baird
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Josh Baird
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Nate Burke
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Josh Baird
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Steve Jones
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Josh Baird
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Bill Prince
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime chuck
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Lewis Bergman
- Re: [AFMUG] Sharing Amazon Prime Rory McCann
