I like LAN players
They respect the fact that no matter what new wireless magic sauce comes
out, a string of copper will always beat it, and if they call me saying
theyre having an issue gaming I don't have to go over the kazillion reasons
why "no, your xbox in the basement connecting to your wireless router in
the garage wont work well"