I went to 'share your prime benefits' and it only gives me the option of 'Amazon business' for a single account, or 'Amazon household' for 2 adults. Maybe you're grandfathered in to get 4 users?

On 5/5/2017 4:05 PM, Rory McCann wrote:

Go to your Amazon "My Account" page, go to "Prime" and at the bottom you should see "Share your Prime benefits"

You can only share it with 4 other people, however you can add/revoke at any time.

Rory McCann
MKAP Technology Solutions
Web:www.mkap.net
On 5/5/2017 11:55 AM, Josh Baird wrote:
No idea - but I'm actually on someone else's Prime account, so I know it works. I think it's called 'Household.'

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Nate Burke <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    That's exactly what I want.  Where do you set that?

    On 5/5/2017 11:00 AM, Josh Baird wrote:
    You can share accounts with family/friends.  Only the main
account holder gets access to Amazon Prime Video/Music, though. All friends/family receive other Prime benefits with their own
    logins.

    On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Nate Burke <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

        I don't think I'm trying to cheat Amazon, but does anyone
        have amazon setup to be able to share the prime shipping
        perk between multiple people.  Like the boss and I and the
        wife can all order things and get free shipping?  We've done
        it before with just sharing the login, but now with 2 step
authentication and the extra security, it's just a pain. Not to mention, it skews the search and recommended results
        since we all search for different things.  I tried setting
        up Amazon business, but it doesn't let the Prime shipping
        flow down to users other than the primary.  Amazon household
        looks like it only allows 2 users. Is this just the nature
        of Amazon?






Reply via email to