How do you plan to connect to batteries for this setup ?

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Jesse
Dupont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net<mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>>
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:07 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 24V Battery Revert and Charge Module

The Meanwell SDR-480P-24 and -48 do current sharing so you can stack up to 8 of
those in parallel to have a lot of capacity and N+1 redundancy without the
DR-RDN20 redundancy module.

We're getting ready to do a four unit N+1 at a site that has 16-17 Amps already
and is getting some LTE base stations added to it.