crumbs, I was hoping it would see the copper modules and name them etherx,
that's why I hadn't even booted it yet, waiting on those. no big deal, just
do a find and replace on the export.

Unimus backups are just compact exports aren't they, so the macs should not
come over and the keys/password should come with it if I use those?