From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Tyler Treat
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 4:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Cambium Vulnerability Published

This just hit my mailbox.

https://ics-cert.us-cert.gov/advisories/ICSA-17-166-01

Apologies if this has already been posted

TT

 <https://ics-cert.us-cert.gov/advisories/ICSA-17-166-01> Cambium Networks
ePMP | ICS-CERT

ics-cert.us-cert.gov

CVSS v3 7.6ATTENTION: Remotely exploitable/low skill level to
exploit.Vendor: Cambium NetworksEquipment: ePMPVulnerabilities: Improper
Access Control, Improper Privilege ManagementAFFECTED PRODUCTSCambium
reports that the vulnerabilities affect the following ePMP Network Access
Control products: