From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:46 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ready for the Xbox one X and 100GB games?

I read some scary stuff the other day along a similar vein.

Basically if you're selling 25mbps then you'll need a 4:1 oversubscription
ratio to support peak hours hi def streaming without complaint.
As adoption of 4K video increases, that ratio will approach 1:1.  You'll have
to either start supplying 100meg, or start billing for consumption....or jack
the price way up.

They were looking only at streaming video trends, and didn't even consider
stuff like this.