I found it.  The MCM has a 38” J-Pole which is stronger than the DS-3000.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mimosa C5c

Documentation on the Rocketdish? The port that faces down is v-pol, the other
is obviously h-pol. I've used them on ePMP SMs. The "horizontal" on the radio
goes to the vertical on the dish and vice versa. Most all of these more modern
radios and their software/drivers don't care if it's backwards. And in fact,
most can work in a mixed environment where you have H/V on one side and -/+45
on the other. There are advantages to slant in noisy and multipath environments.