What kind of channels you have available on this path? This would really define
the performance you can get out of the B11, which is a hex radio and takes 2x
the spectrum to deliver the same capacity as a fdx radio.

Have you thought of AF11x? We are getting good results with them.

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Steve
Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2017 at 10:57 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: [AFMUG] SAF CFIP Lumina link aggregation in 2+0 mode vs Mimosa b11

We are looking at raising capacity on one of our major link from 366 to
whatever. SAF 2+0 says in the documentation we can go up to 732mbps

Mimosa, with the same antenna characteristics claims different numbers
everytime I look at the report. their path profile tool is junk.

Its a lot of radio sticking with SAF, and supposedly mimosa can do more, though
I suspect its like the ubnt of licensed links, a little more buggy. We already
commited to two mimosa 11ghz links elsewhere on the network, and weve been told
its all software defined do a single unit to spare for all of them sounds
pretty good.

I haven't actually priced cambium, mainly because when we first got into 11ghz,
nobody would quote us

the link is just a little over 10 miles and has a 3' on one side, 4' on the
other, with whatever the SAF interface mount is called

are these mimosa radios worth their salt? theyre dirt cheap, which is nice, but
I'm not feeling a lot of joy so far with them

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]