Has anyone powered the 450M via a netonix 48VH port?  I've got one in my
lab it would be the easiest way for me to power up to test and config but
the majic smoke inside the 450M is mighty expensive and I don't wan't to
let any out.  Not sure if I want to run it in production as 80W is a lot of
load to add to a Netonix just so I can reboot remotely.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553