We are currently staffed at 500:1.  I think a lot of it has to do with the age
of your network (how many CPE conversions you have to do, removals from
cancellations, etc) vs a newer company with all new gear and not as much chance
for a customer base and equipment to age, move away etc.  Probably the biggest
factor is how far out are you booked and is that timeline acceptable to you.

Joe