Not worth the risk of the fine or reputation building for others who are doing
it correctly.  Don't give the FCC a reason to Target WISPS.

-------- Original message --------From: Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/8/17  11:46 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: af@afmug.com Subject: [AFMUG]
installing licensed link before approval
Im pretty sure the answer is an absolute no, and I know I CAN do it without
likely being caught.
If we have the gear on hand and are just waiting on the FCC, I know we can
physically install the radios, its just storage at height at that point, but
can we turn it on long enough to do fine alignment?