Hey Steve, in my rebellious days, I went against The Man and tore the
labels off my sofa and mattresses.    No black helicopters hovering over my
house; well not quite true, the border is less than a mile from mu house,
and we see them everyday, but not coming after me!!

all kidding aside, its a Bozo NoNo to fire up without the approval.  Listen
to the angel's voice today...

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390