I might bend it a bit.

Say is was perhaps a 5 mile 18 GHz link, and the Mimosa fancy “who is on the
air”  tool shows nobody in this area on 18 GHz I don’t think I would feel too
guilty.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 11:32 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] installing licensed link before approval

Hey Steve, in my rebellious days, I went against The Man and tore the labels
off my sofa and mattresses.    No black helicopters hovering over my house;
well not quite true, the border is less than a mile from mu house, and we see
them everyday, but not coming after me!!

all kidding aside, its a Bozo NoNo to fire up without the approval.  Listen to
the angel's voice today...

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390