From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 1:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] installing licensed link before approval

we have the radios and the expedited coordination is in process. Ill be gone
for a week but want to knock it out as soon as possible. If nothing else ill
just set the AZ/EL on them and wait to plug them in.

I was hoping there was a backdoor thats legal, but i can be patient

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 11:22 AM, <ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>>