So I'm at lake Shelbyville, I recommend this joint to anybody looking for
something to do in Illinois.
As I sit here by the fire with a glorious view of the moonlit lake, I
wonder if there will ever be a point in my life, even if i leave the
industry that I won't be thinking about how to get 99 percent territory
coverage.
Right now I'm thinking some sort of solar powered wind turbine backup bouy
omni mesh solution with 900 mhz into each leg serving WiFi to an average 10
campsites.
Then I start thinking about batteries in the bouys and access for
maintenance summer vs winter.
About that point I start to think "listen here, motherfucker, you get 3 to
5 days a year you don't have to answer your phone, and this year you took
7. Sit back, drink beer, listen to country music from the 50s, pass out by
the lake."
Then I think to myself " does my phone have good enough service to relay
this to the degenerates over at animal farm?"
And Jesus delivers.
Have a great week guys