From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Timothy Steele
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:41 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Public WifI protection

That data sync better be on a VPN and the guest Wifi better be on a Vlan you
can get them and you in a lot of trouble... OpenDNS is good anyone that knows
what there doing will get around Dns easy.. best way is to get real personal
data some how and show guest or atleast use the script that shows them there
location on the captive portal page to scare them a bit

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017, 1:14 AM Steve Jones