I prefer it to scan and email to me.

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 4:16 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Document scanners

We have an HP officejet pro all in one which we bought when the previous
printer failed.

The scan-to-network functionality is awesome in this one...  Just stick the
document in the feeder and select 'scan to network'.   Shows up on the NAS with
no issues at all.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Jason McKemie