I got mine in the beta store. It's pretty neat. I have decided to go active
fiber though so now I have no use for it. I have the OLT and three ONTs that I
got for testing. I never even open the box for one of the ONTs. I had ten beta
ONTs that I've stress tested and destroyed. They handle quite a bit!  These
other three ONTs I have are not from beta and have only been connected to check
operation (minus the one unopened).

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield