Depends on the wording of the lease.  This is why attorneys exist.  LOL.  I had
a grain leg owner years ago build a new, taller leg right next to the one I was
and rent space to a competitor.  My lease did not specify the wording of
“tower” enough so I was advised was all legit. From that point on all my leases
had more verbage about such things.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

www.mtin.net