That is not the correct picture, that picture looks like an unlicensed AFx radio.

On 8/15/2017 10:55 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Does this photo show an AF-11X? I have a different product in my lab sent to me from UBNT.
http://www.wlanmall.com/ubiquiti-airfiber-11x-backhaul-radio-11ghz-1-2gbps-low-band-af-11fx-l/
*From:* Chuck McCown
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:52 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* [AFMUG] AF-11x
Do they all come with two N connectors or do you have to pay more for duplexers? Not quite sure how to buy or license. I guess you have to have two pairs of frequencies? Or at the very least, both polarizations on the same frequency? Trying to collect some budgetary estimates on what my project is going to cost.