Hi Brett,

We are all keeping any eye on Irma's developing track as well as praying that
everyone gets spared.
It is not going to be good, and I will leave it at that.

In regards to your question of what possibly can happen with a CAT 5 hurricane,
I would suggest that you look at these pictures:

http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/nws/andy1.html
  (Pay attention to the pictures on page 2 of the wood pieces and the palm tree)

Having lived thru that, and knowing what folks went thru first hand .....

All I can say, with deep deep meaning... "In a Cat5 storm, all bets are off,
what will survive and what will fail.."

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom