It cause it to break off and fall into the ocean.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 9:12 AM
To: Josh Reynolds
Cc: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gino, I know you are probably dealing with a lot....

AND California!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:

  On September 8, 2017 8:38:06 AM CDT, Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
    Move em to California so we can finally be rid of that place.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343

    On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Faisal Imtiaz <fai...@snappytelecom.net>
wrote:

      Good Question...

      Have you seen the Path of this thing ?

      Want to move 20.61million people out of Florida.... to Where ?

      Want to move another 10.3million people out of Georgia too ?

      !!!!!

      Faisal Imtiaz
      Snappy Internet & Telecom
      7266 SW 48 Street