LOL

Steve

From what I have seen you are a professional at it

Mitch

On 9/22/2017 8:38 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
I am curious whos cherios pera pissed in. I have been seeing more ubnt in the news lately than when they went public. Which also brings up the task of cheerio pissing, i would also like that to be a component of my role in the organization.

On Sep 21, 2017 6:51 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    Ohhhh, now that makes much more sense.  I was told that I was
    white and pasty like a saltine.
    *From:* Jason McKemie
    *Sent:* Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:04 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] attn: ben moore ; robert pera
    I think the term refers more to whip cracker than saltine cracker...
    On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

        When I moved to Illinois in 1990, I heard someone being called
        a cracker for the first time.  Had no clue as to what it
        meant.  I still think it is a funny supposedly disparaging
        term. White Trailer Trash is much more demeaning to me.
        Which would you rather be, a saltine
        or
        have an unmowed front yard, wheel-less cars up on chunks of
        firewood, bare footed- pregnant- crack toothed wife smoking a
        cigarette- with a baby on her hip and a beer bottle in the non
        smoking hand.  Of course you are wearing the AC/DC wife
        beater, with your mullet.  Someone is exclaiming “birds is magic”