From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 10:25 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gino - status update

are chartered boats out of florida  an option? 15 pallets at t about 2.5 tons
might be doable on a few charters (a fishing trawler might be able to do it in
one)

not going to be cheap, but I'm guessing at this point non critical
infrastructure shipping isn't going to be cheap

btw, the less than reputable shippers are always accessible and can get anywhere