We are in process of deploying Rodeo. It's been a long process and still
not ready to launch. Be advised their system is true IGMP multicast and
needs some specific network features to support that. Also will NOT handle
packet loss or network congestion well at all. It's not like netflix where
it goes to lower quality or buffers nicely.