From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:05:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AT & T Rural broadband

As a note to this...

"As always, you're not going to be blown away by the performance.
You're paying $60 per month for 10Mbps downloads and 1Mbps uploads,
which doesn't meet the FCC's definition of broadband."

https://twitter.com/JRosenworcel/status/910514607743217665

"#FCC proposing to lower US #broadband standard from 25 to 10 Mbps.
This is crazy. Lowering standards doesn't solve our broadband
problems."

Why would they do such a thing?

Oh, so they can get more of our tax dollars to roll out competition in
your area. Funded by you.