Solar panels on towers, batteries in enclosures on towers, windmill
generators on towers , all protected by tower guards...

On Sep 28, 2017 8:01 PM, "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd think solar panels would be a bit less likely to be stolen, since your
typical thief probably would know what to do with them, and they're
bulky... I guess they'd still take the batteries though. But that's still
not really an option until there's a way to get them on to the island
anyway.