Uh, so ‘mute’ the second radio on each side in that picture?

And then peak out the one that’s at -61 currently?

Then turn them both back ‘un mute’?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Erich Kaiser
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 12:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ceragon/820C XPIC way off?

Align with single pol then turn second pol on.

It is probably an alignment issue.  Been through this before with XPIC...

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com<mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com>
Office: 630-621-4804
Cell: 630-777-9291

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 12:24 PM, Sterling Jacobson