Maybe you should find out if it was the Gen or the Battery before you

decide to face book the company????

Just saying maybe lets be fair???

Mitch

On 9/29/2017 1:40 PM, Rory Conaway wrote:

Then your experience is the opposite of mine at Radio Shack.

We would have given the guy a new one and given him an apology.  In this case then, I’d still contact corporate with a link to the battery.  If they aren’t cooperative, I’d tell them, welcome to Facebook.

Rory

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Tim Reichhart
*Sent:* Friday, September 29, 2017 11:22 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Fun day

Actually Rory
they will agree with store manager because store managers are always in contact district managers because DM have to follow company policy also I have seen that happen also in person and I also seen in person that system can automatically deny you and you can be placed on blacklist which that is the list you never want to be on with AZ.

There is alot of things I have seen in person what AZ doesnt allow and allow its crappy policy either way because DM can come into stores and fire everybody for not following AZ policy and DM can be also fired by UPPER management for not following AZ policies.