Verify azimuths are correct as part of the sow completion. I use profilers like link planner and radio mobile alot and need to verify everything i can. Im not hanging antennas as much as i used to either, so when i send somebody up to donit, this would bridge the trust gap immensely. Side lobe peaking is irritating. But thats not a 7k bridge
On Oct 6, 2017 8:23 AM, "Cameron Crum" <[email protected]> wrote: Maybe the real question is, what are you looking to do? On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Steve Jones <[email protected]> wrote: > thats the brand my buddy is buying, 7k without a camera, 8k with a camera. > I want it i think, but for 700 bucks > > On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Eric Kuhnke <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Not purely GPS, I think this includes multiple compasses in it. It's a >> common item for cellular sector alignment jobs, where the alignment specs >> need to match the carrier's SOW/PWS precisely. >> >> https://www.google.com/search?q=3z+alignment+tool&oq=3z+alig >> nment+tool&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.1959j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 >> >> >> >> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Steve Jones <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> I already know the manual and visual tricks >>> >>> Is there a reliable unit for verifying azimuth, gps is all i can assume >>> that could do this. i see a bunch ranging 3k to 10k that i would guess work >>> pretty well, is there anything in the 300-1000 budget range that actually >>> works out there? >>> >> >> >
