You suck.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 3:13:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT slightly political.

I have a big problem with these "political teams". Far right, far
left. Demonizing one over the other depending on the team.

Both sides have good ideas, both sides have bad ideas.

We're Americans. We should be debating ideas and have honest
discussions about their merits and what they will cost us. We
shouldn't be demonizing people or instantly dismissing them because of
political lean or even a perceived political lean. That's what happens
in war, and that's what leads to war crimes. When you label them, you
dismiss and dehumanize.

I'm really sick of this, but I don't see it getting better soon.
People have allowed themselves to become polarized to the detriment of
our nation.