We just installed these ice shields on a 500' tower relighting project and
they worked great! We installed them above the two middle beacons and a
panel antenna at 60'. They installed without issue and were less than half
of the closest thing I could find. Now all I need is 3 more of these and 3
more of its big brother. They are listed as out of stock everywhere. So
Chuck, do I just place an order with someone hoping they will actually fill
it or what is the procedure?
Other than not being able to find any of these we love them. I can
recommend them for any application where you have an antenna or other
hardware you want to protect due to significant tower height above your
install. I think they might stand up to most events shown in Geo Storm or
whatever the name of that movie was.

800-M-TOW-ICE <https://www.mccowntech.com/product/800-m-tow-ice-ice-shield/>