I went through the 4 day training course
a couple years ago with them. I found it good. I have referenced the binder
of Fiber information several times.
They did hands on mechanical, and electrical fiber splicing and OTDR info.
All basics but it is good to know the basics from a professional.
Our teacher was an older fella who had been doing fiber since ATT first
started putting it in. It was a good atmosphere to ask questions and learn
some real world things to watch out for.

We also did put ends on fiber and and hand polished them plus loss testing
to see how we did.

I thought it was worth the money.
I also paid the extra to take the ETA FOI exam which I passed and they give
you a card showing you have some idea what you are doing. ;)
-Louis

--
-Louis

NTInet