In the past we have experienced issues being near high-voltage powerlines and
being able to get a consistent or even usable connection on wireless equipment.
But it does not seem consistent. My dilemma today has to do with the fact that
I did a site survey for a customer that wants to buy 224 acres with two houses
in a cabin on it and move here from Pennsylvania. This is all contingent on the
fact that we can get him service. He is willing to build and pay for a tower
but the only location it can be placed is within a quarter-mile of some high
tension high-voltage powerlines. At that location with a 90 foot tower I can
get him service based on software. The problem is I don’t want to build a tower
have him buy that kind of property move here from Pennsylvania and have
something like straight RF causing us not to be able to get a link that will
work. Anyone have any experience knowing what does and doesn’t work around high
voltage transmission lines?

Sent from my iPhone