The world is and always will be analog. Thats why i put all my money into
debt. Its the only stable market.

Playing a devils advocate though, i couldnt buy a pop with a gold bar at a
gas station if i wanted to either.

Mark dice showed that with silver bars vs candy bars.

Any money only has value if both parties understand and agree on its worth.

I sold a silver dollar once for 28 dollars, because the money had lost its
worth