There is a cable in the driver side door pillar that is put there just to disconnect the battery from everything for firefighters. Any decent cut-off grinder with a good wheel will go through it in a minute... The firefighters cutters are supposed to go through it in ten seconds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HrP3kXhVM