From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jay Weekley
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 9:43 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Residential router recommendation.

I have a friend that is looking for a new router from a big box store
like Best Buy, Walmart or Officemax.   Since I've been using Mikrotiks
and the occasional Readynet and TPlink for the past several years I have no
idea what to tell them to get.  It's not for a customer and I will hopefully
have nothing to do with this router.  If you were me what would you tell them
to get?