lol you mean to tell me an unmonitored, untraceable crime associated
commodity might be manipulated by some shady characters.. no way

for real though, i was reading an article that says its going live on one
of the real exchanges tommorrow or the next day? If thats the case this
would all make sense, apparently there are alot of companies right now with
inflated values even though theyre not profitable due to their blockchain
associations. Its outside my scope, but it painted a dangerous and dismal
picture in regard to this years market gains,