Thank you all for your input.  Yes I agree that if you have an android make
sure it is a pure android device, #saynotosamsung.  I have a decision to make
and I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks Guys.

Jason
Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736 Office
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com