Does it have HGTV and the Golf Channel?  Thats what my mom and dad need to cut
the cord...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Coudron
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 1:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DirecTV Now DVR

  Yes, I got the offer for the Beta a little over a week ago.  Everything seem
to be working well so far.   The skip ahead 15 seconds is pretty quick, not
much delay in that.   We run it with Apple TV and on iOS devices.   I am very
interested to see the Roku version when that it released as that is the primary
viewing controller we use.

  Thanks,

  David Coudron