It made reference to receiving a card on the webpage.  So I was worried I would
have to actually wait for a physical card to arrive.

From: Darin Steffl
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 10:45 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT movie review

I bought the Costco deal at 10:50am and received the codes from Csotco at
10:59am.

I haven't signed up on MoviePass website with the code yet so I'm not sure if
there's processing time on their end.

Give it a try?

Anyone can purchase the Costco deal even if they're not members. There's like a
$4.50 surcharge is all for non-members.